Sustainability Reporting & Disclosure
Our team will help you identify material topics, engage stakeholders and publish a sustainability report in line with regulations and international standards.
Measure & communicate your impact
A strong sustainability report should be accurate, balanced, reliable and timely. Our specialists take ownership of the creation of your sustainability report to reflect your existing sustainability management system, past performance and future goals.
How we can help
- Structure: our team will support you in defining the structure of your sustainability report by developing the content and page plan
- Align: our team will support you in choosing a reporting framework and option that is the most suitable for your organisation (e.g. GRI, SASB, etc.)
- Collect: our team will hold interviews with your relevant stakeholders and scan additional documents and data to produce the report
- Draft: our team will write your sustainability report to portray your company’s achievements and development areas across key sustainability pillars
- Communicate: our team will help you produce a high-quality report and support you in communicating to stakeholders