Manage your emissions
The cost-effective way to measure and reduce your carbon footprint
Our budget-conscious climate experts will determine your true carbon footprint and recommend tailored strategies to lower it.
How it Works
Our 3-step process to help you go all the way to net zero emissions.
We will help you identify your emissions hotspots and provide the insights needed to start reducing emissions.
Once your emissions are measured, our climate team will work closely with you to build a comprehensive reduction plan.
As accredited assessors, our experts will help you meet all requirements for the CarbonNeutral® certification and obtain it.
We don’t use a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we map your company’s unique challenges and recommend solutions for your specific needs. Nexio Projects will:
- Calculate your current carbon footprint according to the widely accepted Greenhouse Gas Protocol;
- Provide a Carbon Footprint Assessment Report that will show you where your emissions hotspots are;
- Deliver a comprehensive Carbon Footprint Reduction Strategy, detailing specific actions you can take to reduce your emissions;
- Set targets and develop a 5-year implementation roadmap that ensures you achieve these targets in the most practical and cost-effective way;
- Draw up a Data Management Plan if required for assurance purposes;
- Provide reporting support according to various reporting standards (e.g. GRI).
Download our eBook
4 Steps to Developing A Climate Strategy
In this ebook, you will find:
- Do you need to build a climate strategy now?
- The unexpected ways to reduce your emissions
- The true meaning of a net zero Carbon Footprint
- How to build a climate strategy
Case Study: Measuring KLM’s IT Footprint
“As an EcoVadis partner, Nexio understands our Sustainable Procurement approach and assisted us In our IT Matters project to identify, calculate and visualize the CO2 emissions that are related to our IT activities and IT purchases. It is a great example of teaming up with partners to support our ambitions to become the most sustainable airline group.”
Eric Lips – CSR Process Coordinator – Corporate Procurement, Air France-KLM
We believe in a collective world where sustainability is standard practice. To reach this goal, we are committed to promote and accelerate the integration of sustainability as a core pillar of business decision making processes.