Be prepared for the impact of climate change on your business.
From assessing your climate risks to reducing your GHG emissions and becoming carbon neutral, our experts will help you develop and execute a tailored climate strategy.
Climate Risk Assessment
Understand all factors that impact your organization. From physical risks such as extreme weather to transitionary risks such as emerging laws and regulations.
Manage your Emissions
Meet your climate objectives with a tailored action plan. Our team of climate experts will assess your carbon footprint and identify opportunities to reduce your emissions.
Going Carbon Neutral
As accredited assessors, we can help you take the steps that will drive your carbon footprint down to net zero and enable you to obtain the CarbonNeutral® certification.
Customers leading the change
Download our eBook
4 Steps to Developing A Climate Strategy
In this ebook, you will find:
- Do you need to build a climate strategy now?
- The unexpected ways to reduce your emissions
- The true meaning of a net zero Carbon Footprint
- How to build a climate strategy
Case Study: Measuring KLM’s IT Footprint
“As an EcoVadis partner, Nexio understands our Sustainable Procurement approach and assisted us In our IT Matters project to identify, calculate and visualize the CO2 emissions that are related to our IT activities and IT purchases. It is a great example of teaming up with partners to support our ambitions to become the most sustainable airline group.”
Eric Lips – CSR Process Coordinator – Corporate Procurement, Air France-KLM
Together, let’s make your business future proof
Any questions for us? Our team of experts can help you:
- Support you through your journey to carbon neutrality
- Develop and/or optimise your sustainability management system
- Establish your corporate climate strategy
- Improve policies, procedures, KPI measurement and reporting
- Prepare a tailored sustainability roadmap report that reflects your DNA
- Create a long-term strategy to optimise your sustainability performance