🌱We are an equal-opportunity employer and embrace the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion within the recruitment process. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we can deliver our mission to shape a more sustainable world. 🌱
Hi, We’re Nexio Projects
As a dynamic team, we form a motivated group of 30+ co-workers headquartered in Rotterdam and have cultivated a unique team spirit that is both impact-driven and purpose-oriented. We are humble, hardworking and continuous learners.
The Sales Team is the pillar of Nexio Projects that facilitates the transition from the marketing lead funnel to the operational teams at Nexio Projects. Our Sales and customer success managers are responsible to generate and follow-up leads built through the Nexio Projects network as well as their own network.
As a Sales Associate, you will directly report to the CEO who manages the commercial team and operational teams. You will develop and investigate what the best sales funnels are with regards to your experience and approach client in diverse industries, markets and countries across the globe. As Nexio Projects is moving from a start-up to scaleup phase, the Sales Team is growing and evolving rapidly. This role will therefore be fast-paced and challenging but will come with a lot of excitement and provide enormous potential for growth and learning.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Lead a specific market’s sales strategy;
- Conduct market research for relevant industries;
- Approach and visit potential clients proactively (currently all digitally);
- Advise clients about their sustainability strategy;
- Visit sustainability events, such as fairs;
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products;
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation;
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- You have minimum 2 to 4 years of work experience in sales or as sales manager;
- Proficiency in English , any other European language is a plus;
- You are a sales closer and have in depth knowledge about the B2B market;
- Passionate about sales, cold calling & sustainability;
- Good understanding of sustainability (not essential, but a big plus);
- Experience in customer relationship management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Dedication to providing great customer service;
- Able to work independently;
- Flexible work attitude and able to prioritize working across various time zones;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule;
- You are a well-organized person who can prioritize tasks well and have strong time management skills;
- You thrive in diverse and intrapreneurial environments where initiative taking is rewarded;
- You do not only want to work on sustainability topics but also practice what you preach through a sustainable lifestyle.
- A dynamic, international, creative and professional working environment.
- An environment where entrepreneurialism and creativity are key.
- Constant learning opportunities that enable you to grow and apply your knowledge on a variety of projects, with a training allowance per year (time and costs covered in part);
- A flexible work environment where you are free to work from home for 50% of the time – if desired.
- Work-from-home equipment.
- Transportation allowance, if necessary, although we highly encourage you to bike to work.
- Contribution towards wellbeing services (mental or physical health memberships/services).
- A free Swapfiets subscription.
- Pension Plan.
- An opportunity to deepen your knowledge and specialise in crucial sustainability topics that interest you most.
- Fresh fruit and flower delivery every week.
- A fun, friendly start-up environment with:
- A gratitude award shared by colleagues sharing appreciation for each other’s work.
- A weekly Friday evening drink to wrap up the week and get to know each other more personally.
- Quarterly team events.
- Volunteering opportunities
- Location: Rotterdam
- Job type: Full-time
- Optimal start date: April 2023
- Application deadline: Please, submit your application as soon as possible.
- Other: Presence required in the Rotterdam office (60/40 work from office, work from home policy). We take every precaution necessary to minimise the risk of COVID-19 infection among employees and adhere to all RIVM guidelines.