🌱We are an equal-opportunity employer and embrace the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion within the recruitment process. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. The more inclusive we are, the better we can deliver our mission to shape a more sustainable world. 🌱
Hi, We’re Nexio Projects
At Nexio Projects, we firmly believe that everyone has the power to shape a more sustainable future. As a trusted advisor and partner to clients in a wide range of sectors, we simplify the challenges associated with sustainability and bring clarity and transparency to fuel bold action. We are facilitators and implementors at heart and strongly believe in the power of incremental change to shape a more sustainable future.
As a dynamic team, we form a motivated group of 30+ co-workers headquartered in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have cultivated a unique team spirit that is both impact-driven and purpose-oriented. We are humble, hardworking, and continuous learners.
Everyone’s voice can be heard and promoting an environment where maximum potential can be reached is at our core. Because of this, we continuously look for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who can do things without taking themselves too seriously.
Your typical week
It’s Monday morning, and you’re returning to the office refreshed from a great weekend. The week starts with our team meeting, where everyone reflects on the learnings of the past week and shares intentions for the coming one. This creates a space for alignment, awareness, and enthusiasm before stepping into the new week and allows everyone to get the latest updates from different departments while hearing about the organisation’s growth.
During the week, you can expect a combination of client-facing tasks and research missions. The week closes off on Friday at 5 pm with our gratitude award. This is the time to reflect on the successes and challenges of the week and, most importantly, to share what we’re grateful for. After this, our team is always keen to stay longer and enjoy some precious bonding time over on-the-house beer, wine, and other refreshments.
Is this an environment you want to work in? Are you a curious person committed to helping businesses become a force for good? Do you love the buzzing energy of a team striving towards reaching a common goal? Then read on to learn more about the role.
Skills and Experience
- You have minimum 5 years of work experience in sales or as sales manager
- Proficiency in English , Dutch or/and French
- You are a sales closer and have in depth knowledge about the B2B market
- Passionate about sales, cold calling & sustainability
- Good understanding of sustainability (not essential, but a big plus)
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Able to work independently
- Flexible work attitude and able to prioritize working across various time zones
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule
- You are a well-organized person who can prioritize tasks well and have strong time management skills
- You thrive in diverse and intrapreneurial environments where initiative-taking is rewarded
- You do not only want to work on sustainability topics but also practice what you preach through a sustainable lifestyle
What you Deliver:
- Lead a specific market’s sales strategy
- Conduct market research for relevant industries
- Approach and visit potential clients proactively (currently all digitally)
- Advise clients about their sustainability strategy
- Visit sustainability events, such as fairs
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
Our Benefits & Perks
- A dynamic, international, creative and professional working environment
- An environment where entrepreneurialism and creativity are key
- Constant learning opportunities that enable you to grow and apply your knowledge on a variety of projects, with a training allowance per year (time and costs covered)
- A flexible work environment where you are free to work from home for 2 days a week & remotely one week per month – if desired
- A part fixed / commission income
- Transportation coverage (NS or Swapfiets) , if necessary, although we highly encourage you to bike to work
- Contribution towards wellbeing services (mental or physical health memberships/services)
- Pension Plan
- Fresh fruit every week
- A fun, friendly start-up environment with
- A gratitude award shared by colleagues sharing appreciation for each other’s work
- A weekly Friday evening drink to wrap up the week and get to know each other more personally
- Quarterly team events
- Volunteering opportunities
- Job type: Full-time (Part-time TBD)
- Location: Rotterdam
- Optimal start date: March 2023.
- Application deadline: Please, submit your application as soon as possible.
- Other: Presence required in the Rotterdam office (60/40 work from office, work from home policy). We take every precaution necessary to minimise the risk of COVID-19 infection among employees and adhere to all RIVM guidelines.