Hi, We’re Nexio Projects
As a dynamic team, we form a motivated group of 30+ co-workers headquartered in Rotterdam and have cultivated a unique team spirit that is both impact-driven and purpose-oriented. We are humble, hardworking and continuous learners.
This position entails the development of a data collection strategy, analysis of spreadsheets and data from multiple sources for the determination of data completeness and accuracy within a turnaround time.
You have a good understanding and can apply data management concepts, such as Data Quality, Data lineage and Governance, and data architecture.
You will work closely with senior technical management keeping them informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems as well as organization of project and administrative files/data from multiple sources.
The position requires coordination of multiple facilities data entry preparation of data collection system, data templates /process generation and report submittals. Provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to phone calls, emails and communicate day to day with field staff.
- 5 years of experience
- Experience Big Data (Centralized and decentralized approach)
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software, with advanced skills in Excel.
- Must have good IT skills (including data evaluation/analysis using relevant computer application).
- Critical thinking skills must be high. Able to analyze process information from multiple formats and integrate into useable information.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task, a friendly demeanor, and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- An understanding of an environmental contractor/consulting business model and accounts payables/receivables is a plus.
- Able to communicate in a timely and relevant manner
- Positive attitude and desire to be part of team that strives to work together to support the overall goal of meeting our clients requirements
- Organized person who is a self-starter, takes initiative
- Willing to take on additional and tasks as the needs arise
Nice to have:
- Experience with Climate and/or Energy related data including:
- GHG emissions – Particularly GHG protocol
- Energy management systems
- Experience with energy intensive industries such as manufacturing and assembly lines
- German/French as an additional language