At Nexio Projects, we firmly believe that everyone has the power to shape a more sustainable future. As a trusted advisor and partner to clients in a wide range of sectors, we simplify the challenges associated with sustainability and bring clarity and transparency to fuel bold action. We are facilitators and implementors at heart, supporting our clients to identify their sustainability challenges, dream big and continuously improve to maximize their positive impact on people and planet.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 20+ talents across 3 country offices and have cultivated a unique team spirit that is both impact-driven and purpose-oriented. At Nexio Projects, we get things done from day one. We are hardworking and continuous learners.
Our company’s success is based on transparency, diversity, boldness and a true focus on social impact. As a relatively young team, we operate in an inclusive way, where everyone has a say and everyone’s ideas are heard. This horizontal structure is one of our main strengths as it promotes an environment in which everyone’s potential can be reached and shared. Because of this, we continuously look for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who can do things seriously without taking themselves too seriously and are committed to transforming companies and the world for the better.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- Are you interest in working a fast-growing start-up where you can implement your ideas instantly?
- Do you speak French and English?
- Are you result-oriented and do you get tasks done on time?
- Are you a young graduate or student in the final stage of their studies?
- Are you interested in marketing, design and advertising?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then this internship is for you!
One thing you need to know about Nexio Projects, we listen to everyone. Whether you are an intern, a manager, or a CEO, we always listen, and we always IMPLEMENT. We have a horizontal structure, which is one of our main strengths. We are willing to leverage this strength to make you eager in joining our team! At Nexio, we get things done from day one. We are efficient, hardworking, and love good banter.
Long story short, here is what we do: we consult SMEs through their journey of completing their sustainability goals and achieving global sustainability certificates and ratings.
Your tasks will include:
- Support the marketing department of Nexio Projects: France and global;
- Do market research for relevant industries;
- Working closely with the sales team to generate qualified leads;
- Tracking marketing metrics and using the data to optimise;
- Design posts and manage social media accounts;
- Building out our SEO strategy;
- Actively maintain our blog and website;
- Create valuable content for our target demographic;
- Consult on our marketing strategy;
- Support our team with personal branding projects;
- Help build the Nexio community to connect sustainability professionals.
- You have or are about to complete a WO or HBO degree in marketing, communication, international business or any other related study programme;
- Proficiency in English and French – Dutch is a plus;
- Passionate about marketing, communication & sustainability;
- Good understanding of sustainability;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to work independently;
- Flexible work attitude and able to prioritize working across various zones;
- A well-organized person with strong time management skills;
- You thrive in diverse and entrepreneurial environments where initiative-taking is rewarded;
- Experience in online marketing is a key advantage;
- You do not only want to work on sustainability topics but also practice what you preach through a sustainable lifestyle.
- You’ll become part of an international, dynamic, creative and young team where you can really make a difference;
- A fair internship/traineeship salary;
- Opportunities to grow and implement your ideas;
- Constant learning opportunities that enable you to grow and apply your knowledge on a variety of projects;
- An opportunity to deepen your knowledge and specialize in areas of sustainability and climate change that interest you most;
- Fresh fruit and flowers every week;
- A learning environment where you’ll learn all about digital marketing as well as sustainability;
- A fun, friendly, and social environment, with:
- A gratitude award shared by colleagues sharing appreciation for each other’s work;
- A weekly Friday evening drink to wrap up the week, and get to know each other on a more personal level;
- A startup office environment.
If you are interested in the role, please attach a CV and a brief covering letter on our website application form, telling us why you’d like to support our Marketing Team and what you are looking to get out of the experience. Beyond your professional and academic background, we are interested in all the dimensions of your personal development journey, so feel free to share more about your ikigai.
Please do not forget to attach relevant references.
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion within the recruitment process. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experience. The more inclusive we are, the better we can deliver our mission to shape a more sustainable world.
Please consider the environment before printing this application.
Apply via the button below