Hi, We’re Nexio Projects
As a dynamic team, we form a motivated group of 30+ co-workers headquartered in Rotterdam and have cultivated a unique team spirit that is both impact-driven and purpose-oriented. We are humble, hardworking and continuous learners.
We’re looking for the best ESG Intern(s).
As an ESG Intern in our Rotterdam office, you will have an active role in supporting to diagnose and evaluate a company’s sustainability efforts and implementing sustainable changes within their organisation.
Through your work, you will have an opportunity to build consulting skills and support the team to engage with SMEs and large organisations in completing sustainability certificates and ratings as well as setting up their sustainability management system and reporting processes. As training and growth are a central part of Nexio Projects, we will provide you with the tools and teachings to allow you to grow.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Update our clients’ sustainability policies, procedures and reports
- Work on sustainability gap analyses of our clients and developing roadmaps to improvement
- Learn and applying various assessment methodologies (such as EcoVadis, BCorp, the SDGs…) and reporting standards (UNGC, GRI, CDP…)
- Identify the actions and measures needed for our clients to embed sustainability into their DNA
- Conduct research on specific sustainability topics and having a creative approach to problem solving
- Write, analyze, format, and summarize information, graphs, presentations, and reports
- Support your project manager in client-facing calls
- You are excited by the idea of working in a nimble, startup environment;
- You have deep interest in and thorough understanding of sustainable development topics and corporate sustainability;
- You have strong written communication skills: Write clear emails and reports, make complex ideas accessible
- You are motivated to put your analytical skills to work towards the Nexio Projects mission of building a more sustainable future
- You are a well organized person who can prioritize tasks and have strong time management skills
- You are a team player that works quickly, independently
- You are a doer, who is impact driven and a strong multitasker
- You thrive in diverse and intrapreneurial environments where initiative taking is rewarded
- BA, BSc, HBO or WO – with a linkage to business/management studies and sustainability
- You are fluent in English – Dutch, French or any additional European language is a key advantage
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and other software
- You have 6 months to 1 year of work experience
- Your scope of interest in sustainability goes beyond work, and is also part of your lifestyle