A fun, friendly and social environment at our HQ in Rotterdam
One thing you need to know about Nexio Projects is that we listen to everyone. Whether you are an intern, a manager or a CEO, we always listen and we always IMPLEMENT. We have a horizontal structure, which is one of our key strengths. At Nexio, we get things done from day one. We are efficient, hardworking and love to banter. Long story short, this is what we do: we accompany businesses in their path towards higher sustainability rankings, by piloting them through essential audits.
- Be a key player in the Nexio sales team
- Complete market research for relevant industries and make your department your own
- Proactively approach and visit potential clients
- Advise clients on their sustainability strategy
- Attend sustainability events and organise Nexio’s events
- Learn about and experience sustainability in practice
- Ability to take the initiative and a proactive approach
- Team player and role model to all colleagues
- A foundation of knowledge and interest in sustainability and corporate responsibility
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Driven and results-oriented
- Strong presentation skills
- WO or HBO in Sustainability, International Business, Entrepreneurship, Marketing and Communications or similar
- Fluent in Dutch and English – French is a key advantage
- Competency in using Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Relevant experience from work or internships in sales, sustainability or consulting is an advantage
- You feel like you are making a difference in the world
- A dynamic, international, creative and professional working environment
- A learning environment that gives you the opportunity to step up and implement your knowledge
- A fair salary and annual bonus based on your sales performance
- Fresh fruit every week
- A fun, friendly and social environment where we:
- Have a weekly Friday evening drink to wrap up the week and get to know each other on a more personal level
- Have a betting pool in which each of us gives a calculated guess of what EcoVadis score our client has received
- Enjoy our dartboard competitions every now and then
If you’re interested in the role, please send a CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you are interested and suitable for the role. Please send all applications to email@example.com with the subject line “Application – Sales Manager”.
For more information don’t hesitate to call us at +31 (0)850 656 938.
We embrace the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion within the recruitment process.
Please consider the environment before printing this application.