Junior Consultant Intern
A fun, friendly and social environment at our HQ in Rotterdam
One thing you need to know about Nexio is that we listen to everyone. Whether you are an intern, manager or CEO, we always listen, and we always IMPLEMENT. We believe that our horizontal structure is one of our key strengths. At Nexio, we get things done from day one. We are efficient, hardworking and love to banter. During your internship at Nexio, you will develop a crystal-clear understanding of the future of sustainability and accompany businesses in their path towards higher sustainability rankings, by piloting them through essential audits.
One more thing you need to know about is our philosophy. The harder you work, the more interesting your job will get and the more responsibility you will receive – who knows, you might even have your own client in less than two months.
- Structuring organisational policies and processes for international clients in multiple industries, with the aim of improving sustainability performance and internal efficiency
- Developing sustainable business strategy training programmes
- Conducting sustainability-related research when necessary
- Providing and receiving weekly feedback to/from peers and even management
- Ability to take the initiative and a proactive approach
- Team player and role model to all colleagues
- A foundation of knowledge and interest in sustainability and corporate responsibility
- Good time management, report writing and presentation skills
- HBO or WO in Sustainability, Business Administration, International Management or similar
- Fluent in English – Dutch, German or French is a key advantage
- Competency in using Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Relevant experience from work or internships in sustainability or consulting is an advantage
- You feel like you are making a difference in the world
- A dynamic, international, creative and professional working environment
- A learning environment that gives you the opportunity to step up and implement your knowledge
- A fair internship salary
- Fresh fruit every week
- A fun, friendly and social environment where we:
- Have a weekly Friday evening drink to wrap up the week and get to know each other on a more personal level
- Have a betting pool in which each of us gives a calculated guess of what EcoVadis score our client has received
- Enjoy our dartboard competitions every now and then
If you’re interested in the role, please send a CV detailing your experience and a brief cover letter telling us why you’d like to support our team and what you are looking to get out of the experience. Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application – Junior Consultant Intern”.
For more information don’t hesitate to call us at +31 (0)850 656 938.
We embrace the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion within the recruitment process.
Please consider the environment before printing this application.